Volunteer With Us!
ArtWorks for Milwaukee is seeking high-performing, dedicated and self-starting volunteers in a variety of capacities, including those listed on this page.
- Career Coaching
- As a Career Coach, you will be matched one-on-one with an ArtWorks intern to work on writing a resume, learning about personal branding, practicing interviewing skills, and exploring possible careers. You’ll join with other coaches and interns during four facilitated, but highly interactive, sessions in downtown Milwaukee. Some exercises will be done as a whole group, while others will involve just you and your intern working together. Career Coaching is a commitment of four sessions that take place at the ManpowerGroup Headquarters from 5pm to 6:30pm weekly for four weeks. The Career Coaching cycle typically runs three times a year; in spring, summer, and fall.
- Become a Speaker, Dream Job Mentor, or an Artist
- Volunteer in Marketing
- Volunteer in Merchandising
- Volunteer with Field Trip Coordination
- Everyday Operations
- Data Entry
- Computer/IT Maintenance and Support
- Administrative support (especially before events)
- Volunteer on Committees/Teams
- Board Development
- Volunteer/Service Enterprise Initiative
- Events/Night by the River
- Board Service
- Microvolunteering – a great way to get your feet wet!
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter and Instagram
- Add “Supporter of ArtWorks for Milwaukee” to your LinkedIn profile
- Rate us on Facebook
- Autoshare our e-newsletter. Each ArtWorks e-newsletter will automatically be posted to your Facebook, Twitter, and/or LinkedIn
If you would like to learn more about any of these opportunities and to see which best suits your time, skills, and interests, please contact us!